- How do I find more information about the Tollway expansion project?
- How can I learn more about upcoming roadway construction projects?
- Where can I recycle Styrofoam?
- When do I need a building permit?
- How can I register to vote?
- Who handles mosquito control?
- Where can I learn more about 5G Small Cell Wireless?
Residents may place their branches onto the parkway for Public Works to pickup and chip. You do not need to call the Village to notify us of branch pickup. Please have all branches out to the parkway no later than 08/14/20. Read on...
Hillgrove Avenue is expected be closed near the site of Well #5 on August 12, from 7:30 am to approximately 5:00 pm to allow for construction equipment to place the new electrical building for the well. Read on...
The Village of Western Springs is excited to join Oak Park, Elmhurst, Naperville, and Oak Brook as one of the few communities in the area to support alternative energy sources through public electric vehicle charging stations. Read on...
The 2020 Clausen Avenue Roadway and Water Main Improvement project is scheduled to begin on July 29. Read on...
AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center in La Grange and Hinsdale will host a blood drive on August 20. Appointments are encouraged. Photo ID is required. Read on...
Thu, Aug 13
Thu, Aug 20
Thu, Sep 3
Sat, Sep 5
Mon, Sep 14