Order Free COVID-19 Tests by Mail:
Every home in the U.S. is eligible to order #44 free at-home COVID-19 tests. The tests are completely free. Orders will usually ship in 7-12 days.
From the State:
December 27 - Governor Pritzker announces mass vaccination sites in response to increased demand for boosters.
November 12 - Governor Pritzker has issued an Executive Order, extending the pandemic public health emergency another 30 days, through December 11, 2021.
October 15 - IDPH has issued Halloween guidance for 2021.
August 30 - a state-wide indoor mask mandate has been re-instated for everyone over age 2, regardless of vaccination status.
July 28 - IDPH fully aligns with new CDC masking guidance.
May 6 - Gov. Pritzker announced that Illinois will enter the "bridge to phase 5" of the reopening plan on Friday, May 14.
March 18 - The Governor's Office and IDPH announced a new bridge phase from Phase 4 to Phase 5 of the Restore Illinois Plan. In addition, they announced that all those aged 16+ would be vaccine-elgible starting April 12, and shared a vaccination update.
March 15 - IDPH launches a call center to help those who are unable to navigate online appointments for COVID-19 vaccines.
From the County:
December 21 - CCDPH announces a vaccine mandate, effective January 3, 2022.
August 20 - CCDPH announces a mandatory mask mandate, beginning Monday, August 22.
June 11 - CCDPH is issuing re-opening guidance removing all capacity limits and restrictions on all sectors of the economy.
May 3 - CCDPH is offering in-home vaccinations for those in suburban Cook County who qualify.
April 12 - CCDPH has expanded vaccine eligibility to all county residents aged 16 and older, or Phase 2 of the Community Vaccination Program. Pre-register at vaccine.cookcounty.gov to be notified when appointments become available at Cook County Health sites.
March 31- CCDPH has expanded vaccine eligibility to include all remaining essential workers included in Phase 1C.
From the Village President:
President Gallagher makes regular public health statements at the Board of Trustees meetings. Read them here
Village Hall has re-opened to the public, but residents are invited to use the drop box provided outside the main doors, or call the front desk at 708-246-1800 for assistance.
The Village is holding public meetings using Zoom Webinar - a link to each public meeting (on the Calendar & Events page) will be added to this page two (2) hours before the meeting. Learn more at: https://www.wsprings.com/551/Public-Meeting-Notice-2020
- COVID-19 data by zip code (information uploaded from the Chicago Reporter, using daily data provided by IDPH).
- CDC Community Transmission (by county)
- COVID-19 Dashboard, by Northwestern University (using data from IDPH
- Vaccine Hesitancy by Zip Code (IHME COVID Collaborative) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- CDC Shortens Quarantine Period for COVID-19 (12/27/21)
- CDC Guidance for Gatherings & Holidays (10/4/21)
- IL DCEO FAQ: Mask Requirements (9/8/21)
- CDC Mask Guidelines (7/27/21)
- CARES Act Mortgage Assistance ends 6/30/21
- CDC Public Health Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People (5/13/21)
- FCC Emergency Broadband Benefit
- Funeral Support from FEMA
- CDC/FDA Statement on J&J Vaccines (4/13/21)
- IDPH Vaccination Data
- Illinois COVID-19 Vaccination Plan @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Community Vaccination Program
- Cook County Testing Sites
- Cook County Mitigation Guidance (8/4)
- Cook County DPH Travel Guidelines (7/16)
- Cook County DPH Contact Tracing
- Cook County DPH FAQs
- Cook County DPH Surveillance Data @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- SBA PPP Program
- ComEd Small Business Assistance Program
- Business Interruption Grants (BIG)
- Village of Western Springs Business Resources
- Western Springs Business Association
- West Suburban Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- State of Illinois Information for Small Business
- Department of Commerce Guidance on Essential Business @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Executive Order 2021-01
- Executive Order 2020-06
- Declaration 2020-03
- Executive Order 2020-04
- Declaration 20-01
- Executive Order 2020-01
- Revised Executive Order 2020-03
- State of Emergency Ordinance 20-3001
- Authorized Staff Exemption Letter
- LTACC/Village Protocols @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>