From the State:
March 4 - the state has announced new vaccine site and has provided links for appointments on their website.
February 11- IDPH announces more than 300 new vaccination sites, read the press release here.
February 10 - Illinois plans to expand Phase 1B vaccine eligibility on February 25, to people who have comorbidities and underlying conditions as defined by the CDC.
January 23- Region 10 has met the required metrics to advance to Phase Three, Tier 1 resurgence mitigations. Learn more here.
January 18- Region 10 has met the required metrics to advance to Tier 2 resurgence mitigations. Learn more here.
January 11- IDPH Vaccination data can be found here.
From the County:
March 2- Cook County Department of Public Health increases capacity limits in various sectors, to 50 people or 50% capacity.
February 11- Board President Preckwinkle issues a joint statement with Chicago Mayor Lightfoot, about the inability to expand Phase 1B due to limited vaccine supply.
February 1 - The Office of the Treasurer announces First Installment Cook County property tax bills can be paid through 5/3/21 with no late fee. Read more here.
January 25- Cook County launches the COVID-19 Community Vaccination Program. Click here to sign up.
January 4- Register online to receive information about when and where you may be able to receive COVID-19 vaccines: CCDPH Resident Survey
From the Village President:
President Gallagher makes regular public health statements at the Board of Trustees meetings. Read them here
November 17 - President Gallagher issues an important video message.
April 10 - President Gallagher discusses some of the issues facing our community, in light of the current COVID-19 situation:
Village Hall is currently closed to the public. Please use the drop boxes provided, or call the front desk at 708-246-1800 with any questions.
The Village is holding public meetings using Zoom Webinar - a link to each public meeting (on the Calendar & Events page) will be added to this page two (2) hours before the meeting. Learn more at: https://www.wsprings.com/551/Public-Meeting-Notice-2020
- Notice to Restaurants (11/12)
- Executive Order 2020-06
- Declaration 2020-03
- Executive Order 2020-04
- Declaration 20-01
- Executive Order 2020-01
- Revised Executive Order 2020-03
- State of Emergency Ordinance 20-3001
- Authorized Staff Exemption Letter @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Community Vaccination Program
- Cook County Testing Sites
- Cook County Community Recovery Initiative (10/2)
- Cook County Mitigation Guidance (8/4)
- Cook County DPH Travel Guidelines (7/16)
- Cook County DPH Contact Tracing
- Cook County DPH FAQs
- Cook County DPH Surveillance Data @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- IDPH Vaccination Data
- Illinois COVID-19 Vaccination Plan
- IDPH Violence Prevention & Support Services
- CDC Considerations for Restaurant and Bar Operators
- IDPH Travel Hot Spots Map (8/17)
- State of Illinois Coronavirus Response
- Restore Illinois (5/6)
- IDPH Restore @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- SBA PPP Program
- ComEd Small Business Assistance Program
- Business Interruption Grants (BIG)
- Village of Western Springs Business Resources
- Western Springs Business Association
- West Suburban Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- State of Illinois Information for Small Business
- Department of Commerce Guidance on Essential Business @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Mortgage Assistance
- Nicor Bill Assistance for Residential Customers
- ComEd Bill Assistance for Eligible Customers
- LTACC/Village Protocols
- Coronavirus Information Sheet
- Institute of Health Metrics and Evaluation
- IDPH Mask Wearing Guidelines
- Frequently Asked Questions About COVID-19 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>