Covid-19 Information - a Thanksgiving Message from Regional Mayors
An important message from President Gallagher (11/17/20):
From the County:
October 12 - The Cook County Housing Authority is part of the COVID-19 Mortgage Assistance Program, funded by federal Coronavirus Aid. This program offers mortgage relief for income-eligible households. Go www.cookcountyil.gov/recovery for details.
August 28 - Based on regional metrics established by the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH), suburban Cook County has moved from blue to orange on the County Level Risk Metrics Map. An ‘orange’ designation indicates warning signs of increased COVID-19 risk. Read more here.
August 4 - Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle and the Cook County Department of Public Health (CCDPH) today issued guidance for bars, fitness clubs, personal care businesses, and other gathering places to respond to a new surge in COVID-19 cases, particularly among young adults. For more information view the Press Release or visit the COVID-19 Mitigation Guidance page.
July 17 - Cook County Department of Public Health is recommending quarantine measures for persons entering the region from states around the county where the incidence of COVID-19 infection is high. Learn more at: https://cookcountypublichealth.org/communicable-diseases/covid-19/covid-19-travel-guidance/
From the State:
November 18 - All 11 regions in Illinois will move to Tier 3 resurgence mitigations on November 20.
October 26- Public health officials announce increased restrictions in suburban Cook County, effective October 28.
October 26- Illinois Department of Public Health issued holiday season safety tips.
September 30 - Illinois Department of Public Health issued Halloween Festivities Guidance.
August 25 - Governor Pritzker announced updated Restaurant and Bar Establishment Guidelines
August 17 - IDPH has created travel map assessing risk level by state, to help Illinoisans more safely make travel plans throughout the country.
From the Village President:
President Gallagher makes regular public health statements at the Board of Trustees meetings. Read them here
May 8 - President Gallagher discusses ’Restore Illinois" in her President’s Corner message for May.
April 10 - President Gallagher discusses some of the issues facing our community, in light of the current COVID-19 situation:
March 20 - President Gallagher issues a statement on the State’s shelter-in-place order, and what it means for residents.
March 16 - President Gallagher provides an update on the impacts of Covid-19 in the Village. Read her address here.
Village Hall is currently closed to the public. Please use the drop boxes provided, or call the front desk at 708-246-1800 with any questions.
The Village is holding public meetings using Zoom Webinar - a link to each public meeting (on the Calendar & Events page) will be added to this page two (2) hours before the meeting. Learn more at: https://www.wsprings.com/551/Public-Meeting-Notice-2020
The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) has a text message program, allowing people to text “COVID” to 312-500-3836, in order to register to receive current information and updates about COVID-19. The Department also has a telephone hotline to take health questions about COVID-19; residents may call the hotline at 800-889-3931 or email questions to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notice to Restaurants (11/12)
- Executive Order 2020-06
- Declaration 2020-03
- Executive Order 2020-04
- Declaration 20-01
- Executive Order 2020-01
- Revised Executive Order 2020-03
- State of Emergency Ordinance 20-3001
- Authorized Staff Exemption Letter @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- CDC Thanksgiving Guidance
- Tier 3 Mitigations (11/18)
- Increased restrictions for suburban Cook County (10/26)
- IDPH holiday season safety tips (10/26)
- Updated Restaurant and Bar Guidelines (8/25)
- Illinois Housing Department Authority Rent/Mortgage Assistance (8/25)
- IDPH Travel Hot Spots Map (8/17)
- State of Illinois Coronavirus Response
- Restore Illinois (5/6)
- IDPH Restore @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Business Interruption Grants (BIG)
- Village of Western Springs Business Resources
- Western Springs Business Association
- West Suburban Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- State of Illinois Information for Small Business
- Senator Curran's Small Business Assistance Roundup
- Congressman Lipinski's Small Business Resources
- Department of Commerce Guidance on Essential Business @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Nicor Bill Assistance for Residential Customers
- ComEd Bill Assistance for Eligible Customers
- LTACC/Village Protocols
- Coronavirus Information Sheet
- Who Should I Call About Covid-19
- Institute of Health Metrics and Evaluation
- IDPH Mask Wearing Guidelines
- Frequently Asked Questions About COVID-19 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>