Republic ServicesRepublic Services is the garbage contractor for the Village. To initiate service or file a complaint, residents should call Republic Services Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., at (708) 345-7050. Republic Services offers an account management tool which will allow you to pay bills, report a missed pickup, order container repairs and request additional services through your smartphone or computer. My Resource TM can be accessed at Republic Services or by downloading the My Resource app at the App Store or Google
- Residents may choose to have their garbage picked up curbside or at their back door. Back-door service is for refuse in containers only.
- All bulk items, recyclables, and yard waste are collected from the parkway, and refuse collected at the curb can only be in a plastic bag.
- By ordinance, cans, carts, and bins are not allowed on the street or parkway.
- Refuse, recycling or yard waste shall not be placed in the parkway prior to 6 p.m. the day before pick-up.
- The Finance Department accepts cash or
checkonly for refuse/yard waste stickers and blue recycling bags.
Household Spring Cleanup Day
Each year in May, the village hosts an annual Spring Cleanup Day, allowing residents to dispose of an unlimited amount of household items. Please go to the May calendar for the exact date of the event.
|Acceptable Items||Nonacceptable Items|
No registration is required for this service. Items may be placed at the curb after 6 p.m. on the day before the event and no later than 6 a.m. on the morning of the event. Any