Request Public Records

The Village Manager's office handles Freedom of Information Requests. Any person requesting records of the Village of Western Springs may make such a request by printing and filling out the Request for Public Records Form (PDF) or submit the request using the Online Request Public Records Form.

Questions may be directed to Elaine Haeske, Deputy Village Clerk.