- Can I attend a Village Board Meeting?
- How do I find more information about the Tollway expansion project?
- How can I learn more about upcoming roadway construction projects?
- What are the parking restrictions during snow removal?
- Where can I recycle Styrofoam?
- When do I need a building permit?
- What are the hours for the Village Hall?
In the first issue of "From the President," Alice Gallagher reviews items from the January 10 Board meeting. Also: a return to Zoom, an update on the Tollway's 47th Street pedestrian bridge project, the partial closure of Hillgrove Avenue, and more... Read on...
The Illinois Tollway is constructing a pedestrian walkway along 47th Street over I-294. Pile driving for the east abutment and the retaining wall begins January 17, and is expected to cause noise/vibrations in the area. Read on...
As part of the I-294 Expansion Project, the Illinois Tollway is coordinating local watermain replacement and sewer work on Hillgrove Avenue. The road will be closed between Prospect Avenue and the Public Works facility, to facilitate construction. Read on...
All Village public meetings will be conducted virtually beginning on January 3, 2022. Read on...
The CDC has shortened quarantine requirements, and Cook County issues a vaccine mandate, effective January 3. Read on...
Wed, Nov 17 - Mon, Jan 31
Tue, Jan 18
Wed, Jan 19
Mon, Jan 24
Wed, Jan 26