From the Village President:
March 20 - President Gallagher issues a statement on the State’s shelter-in-place order, and what it means for residents.
March 16 -Village President Alice Gallagher provides an update on the impacts of Covid-19 in the Village. Read her address here.
March 19 - The Village has activated a virtual Emergency Operations Center. Read more here.
March 17- The Village has announced changes to its services and operations as a result of Covid-19.Please see the informational flyer here.
The Recreation Department has cancelled programs and events at the Recreation Center and Grand Avenue Community Center through May 4. Read more at: http://www.wsprings.com/561/COVID-19
LRS Announces Service Changes:
LRS intends to continue to provide weekly refuse and recycling pickup service as scheduled, however, bulk item collection will be temporarily suspended at this time. Learn more here.
WSPD Announces Response & Operations Modifications:
March 16 - The Police Departments of Western Springs, La Grange and La Grange Park, in cooperation with LTACC, have announced temporary response and operations modifications in repsonse to Covid-19. Read the joint press release here.
Donate PPE by contacting: PPE.firstname.lastname@example.org
- State of Illinois Coronavirus Response
- Shelter-in-Place Executive Order (3/30)
- Shelter-in-Place Executive Order Extension (4/1)
- State Shelter-in-Place FAQs
- State Tax Deadline Extended
- Federal Tax Deadline Extended
- Emergency Childcare Information @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Village of Western Springs Business Resources
- Western Springs Business Association
- West Suburban Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- State of Illinois Information for Small Business
- Senator Curran's Small Business Assistance Roundup
- Congressman Lipinski's Small Business Resources
- Department of Commerce Guidance on Essential Business @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>