2020 Spring Boys House League
Registration for Spring 2020 is open now
Beginners & Experienced, Kindergarten - 8th grade players
We have modified and improved our Spring Boys House Lacrosse! Our league has joined a game league that has other suburbs participating and are "C" entry level teams. "C" level players know how to play, but have not advanced to a higher level team. Playing in this league will provide our players the opportunity to work on their skills and to play in games that will build teamwork and sportsmanship. Over one hundred teams from surrounding suburbs are playing in this league. Practices include instruction on lacrosse fundamentals, offense, defense and game strategies will be taught through small sides games and scrimmages. We will focus on teamwork, sportsmanship and skill development with positive coaching in an environment where everybody plays. Games on Sundays TBD.
Dates and Fees
Fee: $325.00 R/NR (includes coaching, fields, game league and admin)
Code: 320245 A: K-2nd grade
Code: 320245 B: 3rd-4th grade
Code: 320245 C: 5th-6th grade
Code: 320245 D: 7th-8th grade
Starts March 1
Registrations due Dec 15
· Beginners/experienced players 1st thru 8th gr
· Uniform - Pinnie & shorts free
· League - Park District League (C-teams) suburban area
· Program dates March 1 to May 30, 2020
· No evaluation days
· No evaluation tournament
· Team indoor practices start week of March 1
· Practices start outdoors 1st week of April with 1 to 2x practices per week
6 - 8 Home/Away Game (suburbs) (April 8 to May
30) Sunday games: various fields and times (may be on other days depending on availability).
· No Away Tournament
· Tournament tbd
· No playoffs
All communications will be via the Team Snap App (once registered for the program, you will get an invitation to join) or through email.
REQUIRED EQUIPMENT: Kind.-8th grade: Lacrosse stick, mouthpiece, lacrosse or hockey helmet with face guard; shoulder pads, elbow pads, lacrosse gloves, and cup. For info on our limited supply of rental equipment, contact Kelly at email@example.com.
STICK REQUIREMENT - STX Boys' Stallion 50 Lacrosse Stick or similarRegistration for Winter & Spring 2020 is open
1. Online registration
2. Registration form can be returned in person or mailed to the Western Springs Recreation Department, 1500 Walker Street, Western Springs, IL. 60558 Checks should be made payable to Western Springs Recreation Department.
3. Fax to 708-246-9070 .
Registration is open to all including Hinsdale, Lagrange, Lagrange Park, Countryside, Riverside, Brookfield, North Riverside, Clarendon Hills, Burr Ridge, Oak Brook, Pleasantdale, Willowbrook, Downer Grove and all surrounding areas.
Please note that all dates, fees and details are subject to change.
Please direct any questions Kelly Letten or 708-246-9070 ext 450 .