Commuter Parking Permits
View the Downtown Parking Map.
If you have any questions regarding parking, please call 708-246-1800 ext. 100.
Designated Permit Parking Areas
- Burlington Avenue from Central Avenue east to Grand Avenue and from Wolf Road east to Clausen Avenue
- Hillgrove Avenue from Howard Avenue east to Ellington Avenue
Nonresident fees are $180 and resident fees are $150 for a six month permit. A lost permit will be replaced at full price.
Permit Waiting List
At the present time, there is a 1 1/2 to 2 year waiting period for a parking permit. To be placed on the waiting list, please call 708-246-1800 ext. 100 or email us.
Areas for All-Day Meters
- Burlington Avenue from Central Avenue west into Springrock Park
- Hillgrove Avenue from Prospect Avenue east to Grand Avenue
Two electronic collection devices are used for metered parking. These devices are located on the south side of the tracks on the west side of the train station. The metered spaces are numbered so you must remember the space number when you complete the transaction to pay. It costs $3 per day for metered parking. The devices will accept coins, dollar bills, or credit cards.
Two or Four Hour - No Meter
Areas for Two or Four Hour Parking
- Between Grand Avenue and Wolf Road on both sides of the tracks
- On Hillgrove from Wolf Road east to Howard Avenue